In order to minimize risks and to ensure continued contact lens comfort, we have compiled a list of points to keep in mind whilst wearing your contact lenses.
* Wash your hands thoroughly before handling your contact lenses and touching your eyes.
* Store your contact lenses in the appropriate solution. (Seek advice from us if you experience any stinging or redness.) DO NOT USE TAP WATER.
* Change your contact lens solution each time you wear your contact lenses.
* Do not wear your contact lenses longer than the recommended time. Doing so dramatically increases the risk of developing a serious eye infection.
* Do not sleep in your contact lenses unless you have been fitted with the appropriate contact lenses and given approval by your optometrist.